Here is a list of Online Advertising startups operating in India. What I want to know is, how many of you as a Publisher are using these and making money ? Are they really effective ?
- AdChakra – Boasts of some popular sits as clients but not suitable for small publishers
- AdWinks – founded by ibibo, most likely to monetize its own inventory
- AdMagnet – another fish in the sea
- Axill – promoted by NorthGate. Monetizing BharatStudent and other self owned properties. Has some presence with other mid-size publishers
- Guruji – Losing Top Level talent by the day including co-founder. No significant difference in the 2+ years of existence
- IndiAds – In Business since 1999. Doesn’t even want to update the copyright notice till 2009. AVOID this company.
- Komli – Clever idea. Acting as a B2B of Advertising networks monetizing inventory from Mid to mega Publishers.
- LastMinuteInventory – Operates across different media platforms. Not really a dedicated Advertising network
- Ozone Media – claims to be leading in India with several corporate names.
- Networkplay – Vertical Ad network once again targeted at Corporates
- PayPod – Site is down at 16:10 IST. Wonder what kind of an Advertising Network they will run.
- Rupizads – Operates in India and Europe
- Tonictag – Another self claimed fastest growing Ad Network without showing any facts
- Tyroo – Funded by Yahoo!
- Vdopia – Video Ads Network
If I have left any, kindly feel free to add a comment and enlighten me.